Develop collective intelligence and unlock individual leadership
We help directors, managers and staff to fully unlock their performance potential.
What we do
We support you on three levels:
The key topics which we can help you with are numerous:
confidence, agility, creative stance, effective relationships, emotional intelligence, communications performance, stress management, contingency management, social cohesion, operational cohesion (organisation, everyday practices), confidence, collaboration, cooperation…
How we do it
Whatever objective you are aiming at, we can systematically ensure:
- The harmonisation of desire, skills and performance in order to unlock individual leadership
- Bring consistency to the shared project, the ways of functioning and the roles and responsibilities of everybody in order to bring the whole group into line
The 3 levels of our approach to collective and effective intelligence
Constructing a shared project (vision, organisation, managerial reference point, positioning…) and capitalising on individual leadership are the essentials of collective intelligence.
Some examples of involvement:
- Individual support – Develop self-knowledge in order to better express and exercise one’s assets within the team;
- Identify your own confidence boosters in order to bring out confidence in others and help the team to achieve a winning performance;
- Make relational agility a vector of success and communication a lever for mobilising colleagues;
- Increase legitimacy and agility in order to evolve better in a complex environment.
- Construct a vision of the group Management Committee by learning better how to manage conflict
- Develop the decision-making abilities of a Management Committee by adapting the group’s ways of functioning;
- Cultivate the desire to move ahead within an HR team during a period of restriction.